A good haircut is a real asset of charm for a man. Thus, any good self-respecting seducer has an interest in choosing the right hairstyle.
The trend in men’s haircut is changing steadily.
Discover our for summer 2017 to adopt to stay beautiful and attractive throughout the year.
The Undercut at the heart of the trend
For a long time, the undercut is in vogue. This style of hairstyle will still decorate many heads this year. Volume above the skull and almost shaved hair on the sides, this is what characterizes this hairstyle that has attracted many people and for a few seasons already.
The Undercut hairstyle can reveal your manhood while giving you the look of a true gentleman. The undercut is far from being a banal cut. This is even THE most daring man hairstyle.
By adopting it, there is no way to go unnoticed. Know that there are several derivatives of this hairstyle. Indeed, you can bet between for long wicks with a hedgehog effect or hair plated on the back Slicked Back way.
The only rule of thumb is that there must be a contrast. Be careful, the Undercut is not for lazy people. This haircut requires good maintenance. To have a nice hairstyle and a flawless look, it is necessary to use quality styling products.
Retro style again in fashion
Yes, the vintage has become a men’s hairstyle trend for this summer 2017.
Everyone is free to choose the cut that suits him. For the most daring, the hairstyle that marked the 70s is the ideal.
We are talking here about mid-length hair falling on the shoulders. Associated with a beautiful beard, the charm will be at the rendezvous.
Showing yourself a dandy man, is also a good idea for this summer. This is the flagship look of the 60s and many famous French artists adopted it at the time, as Serge Gainsbourg to name him. During autumn and winter, it’s the ideal hairstyle. Eager to get the dandy effect? You need to have slimmer hair, with a stripe on the side or hair on the back. Curly or wavy hair is also seductive. They can give character to your look. Do not forget the surf style and the hippie style long haircuts.
The timeless cuts always at the top of the trend
To have a trendy look without having to change your head each new season, just choose a timeless hairstyle.
This is the case of the Pompadour Cup, a style of styling very masculine and very chic. The concept is to pull the hair back to have a clean forehead. Of course, there must be some volume to not have a tacky look.
For men who have long hair, the Quiff cut is also excellent, or a Fringe that has a lot of success this year.
You can also opt for very short hair if having a huge hair on your head does not suit you.
Here without waiting our Top 100 most trendy hairstyles for summer 2017
100. Quiff + Spiky hair + Gradient to white
99. Hair styled back + subtle dye
98. Modern low gradient + tincture
97. Hi-Lo Gradient + Disconnected Barbe
96. Side part + Gradient top
95. Side part on long hair
94. Crop + Degraded to White + Disconnected Beard 93. Comb Over short + Disconnected beard
92. Quiff + Gradient low to white
91. Stripe + Degraded to white 90. Short Crop + Degraded to White
89. Curly hair capped on the side + Gradient 88. Long bangs on curly hair
87. Side Part + Gradient
86. Pompadour + Gradient 85. Fringe capped on the side
84. Gradient high to white
83. Mid-length hair + Disconnected beard 82. Long hair leashed
81. Low gradient + Curly hair
80. Pompadour + Falling Gradient 79. Caesar cut on curly hair 78. curly hair + subtle dye
77. Buzz Cut
76. Gradient top + Beard
75. Long natural curls + Gradient
74. Long hair tied + Beard 73. Side Part
72. Quiff + Long bangs 71. Side Part on Medium Curly Hair + Beard 70. Side Part + Gradient 69. Mini Afro + Medium Gradient 68. Quiff + Degraded to white 67. Pompadour + Low gradient 66. Long over + Short on the sides 65. Dreadlocks + Design 64. Long bangs on the side 63. Quiff + Original White Gradient 62. Gradient Hi-Lo + Long Comb Over 61. Gradient with signature on curly hair 60. Afro + Gradient at the temples + Contours 59. Side Part + Gradient 58. Afro degraded at the temples 57. Hairstyle for curly hair 56. Quiff + Gradient top
55. Half-length hair in side part 54. Big fringe + Gradient 53. Undercut + Long bangs 52. Hair in peaks + Fringe 51. Medium length hair + Gradient falling 50. Side Part in Comb Over
49. Afro 48. Hi-Lo Mohawk + Falling Gradient 47. Side Part with a natural movement 46. Pompadour
45. Long curls in disarray + Degraded to white
43. Fringe + Side Part 42. Medium bang with natural movement
41. Afro + Gradient High + Ray
40. FroHawk + Degraded to White + Disconnected Beard
39. Buzz Cut + Beard
38. Quiff + Mohawk 37. Brushed hair back + Gradient to white 36. Afro + Gradient Hi-Lo
35. Curly hair + Fringe 34. Long hair in wave styled back 33. Quiff + Gradient 32. Long fringe + Undercut 31. Buzz cut + Waves + Gradient to white
30. Mohawk + Big beard
29. Fringe + Gradient top + Beard
28. Side part on medium hair 27. Sponge Curl + White Gradient 26. Hair in Battle + Falling Gradient + Signature 25. Mohawk + Falling Gradient 24. Crop on Curly Hair + Falling Gradient
23. Flat Top on curly hair
22. Medium Gradient and Disconnected Beard 21. Natural mid-length hair styled back 20. Hair in battle + Gradient to white 19. Curly Hair + Falling Gradient 18. Gradient Hi-Lo + Design
17. Hairstyle Caesar
16. FroHawk + Degraded to White + Disconnected Beard
15. Side part on medium length hair
14. Long hair combed back
13. Side Part Pompadour + Ray + Gradient to white
12. Long hair combed back
11. Long Curly Hair + Gradient Nape
10. Quiff + Gradient Top + Light Dye
9. Average Crop + Gradient 8. Pompadour + three-day beard
7. Mid-length hair + Low gradient
6. Long hair + Disconnected thick beard
5. Medium to White Gradient + Disconnected Beard
4. Medium to White Gradient + Ray
3. Gradient down + Textured Hair
2. Slicked Back + Thick Beard
1. Quiff + Gradient Hi-Lo
Leave your opinion in comment and tell us which cut you prefer, your feedback interests us for our next articles.
And if you have not done it yet likez and share!