Start your new year with a new, new look. Turn things around, make a change. Try a new haircut is the easiest and cheapest way to raise your style game. These are the best new men hairstyles and killer men hairstyles to try out 2018 .
Short haircuts are always popular for men, but medium-length and chin-length looks are becoming more common. Short or medium hair can be worn with a blurred fade or longer rejuvenation. Both look good, it just depends on what you look like.
Tapered and graduated cuts tend to be longer and show the natural motion and flow of longer hair at the tip. These are just two of the men’s hair trends for 2018.
So, what exactly are the current trends in the best barber shops in the world?
- Tapered and graduated haircuts with paper cut sides
- Chaotic textured hairstyles with movement
- Longer men hair cuts with layers and natural flow
- More deep and medium fades
- Many different types of haircuts
- Cool beard styles with designs
- Mature, stylish and sophisticated looks
Some of these cuts work for all hair types, others are better for thick hair, curly hair, wavy hair, straight hair or fine hair. Just look at the pictures to find out which works for you.
Now for the haircuts, starting with the shortest haircuts and long hair.
1st buzz cut + angled part + skin fade
The Buzz haircut with a fade is stylish and easy to wear. Adding a shaved part like this cool hair design takes the look to the next level.
2. Taper fade + waves
This cool wave hairstyle also features a formation on the forehead, blurred fading at the side burns and neck and shaped beard.
3. Classic short hairstyle for men with thick hair
The high and tight is the next length of a sum cut. It has the same faded sides but more length at the top and styled with trendy texture.
4. Short structured men haircut + beard
Structured styling is an important trend for male hair this year. Longer hair means more texture. This is cool High Fade haircut is the modern way to wear spikes.
5. Taper + beard + natural curls
This is an easy-to-wear length for kinky curly hair. A line-up and low-fade function cleans the edges.
6. Classic Slicked Men’s Haircut
The classic gentleman haircut that has passed the test of time. Use a dull product for 2018 and add some texture.
7. Cool men’s haircut with natural flow
Another way to straighten the hair is the loose styling that enhances the movement and flow of natural waves.
8. Modern Pompadour + Low Fade
This modern pomp deals with comb lines and a shine for a wavy texture and a natural finish.
9. Lateral + Loose Curls + Low Fade Haircut
This cool cut for men with wavy or curly hair contrasts wild texture with faded sides.
10. Temple Fade Haircut + Hair and Beard Design
A hot trend for the year 2018 is the wearing of shorn hair patterns from the head to the beard, giving the impression of a continuous line.
11. Comb over Pompadour Fade + side panel
Pompadour hairstyles do not go anywhere. This modern version is combed with a side panel and has a medium bald head.
12. Textured Sweep Back + Mid Fade Haircut for Men
The sweepback is a back-knit style with lots of texture. This loose style has a lot of height, accentuated by platinum stripes.
13. Medium length taper haircut
Taper haircuts are a growing trend. This classic men’s hairstyle has short paper cut sides.
14. Cool men’s haircut for wavy hair
Taper haircuts also work well for wavy hair. This complete scissor-cut style is used for a soft, matte update of the popular “comb over fade”.
15. Pompadour Haircut + Taper
The pompadour is still in style because it looks so good.
16. Medium length haircut + low fade
A line-up creates a defined hairline that contrasts with a soft pomp and blurred fade.
17. Medium length haircut for men with curly hair
Curly hair already has a lot of texture and fullness. This conical haircut and loosely parted hairstyle round off curls.
18. Cool hairstyle for men with wavy hair
The longer haircut for curly hair creates a classic shape with lots of natural volume and texture.
19. Longer natural flow hairstyle for men
This medium length pompadour uses a matte pomade that balances hold and flow.
20. Medium Length Curls + Line Up + Low Fade
Men’s hairstyles are getting longer, for smooth and curly hair. To make it work, it’s all about maintaining curls with minimal hair wash and conditioning.
21. Heavy Crop Haircut for Men + Drop Skin Fade
This bald fade creates a defined line that emphasizes thick hair being cut up into a heavy-weight crop. Textured styling adds volume and shape.
22. Tousled Quiff + Messy Texture + Beard
Messy texture plus lots of volume results in an ultra cool look.
23. Textures + Long Fringes + Cool Neck Design
Men’s hair designs for 2018 are often in the neck for a big impact when you come and go.
24. Short sides + Long Hair Top Gestyled Back
This long hair is designed with beach-inspired waves. Short hair on the sides keep the look clean.
25. Chin length man Bob + Bart
When David Beckham gets a cut, you know it’s going to be a trend. The man Bob is back. It’s more than just a mature look. Get a cut to create a flattering shape and chin length.
26. Killer long hairstyle for men
When done correctly, long hair is undeniably cool for men. See above.
27. Long layered men haircut
This chin length cut is effortlessly cool. Style with your fingers and stow them behind your ears.